The Car Show

CHID0

Reaction score
Anyone catch it last night? I was flipping through channels and caught some of it and it looked good. As far as Motoring shows they seem to play a respectable 2nd to top gear UK and kinda seems like a refined Top Gear US, like what TG US should have been.

Adam Carolla....funny dude.

The Car Show

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I've seen the commercials but the fact that Adam Carolla is on the show kind of turned me off to it. He just doesn't seem like a car guy at all to me. Based on your review I might give it a view just to check it out though.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
the nba guy needs to go, but if carolla stops ttrying so hard for jokes, the show would be awesome

the other two guys are great, especially the new york times guy

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
i specifically didn't watch because of corolla, he is a sarcastic whiney ***, there no way i could stand listening to his voice for an hour... im waiting for TGUS to come back later this month.

CHID0

Reaction score
That was my first experience with Carolla and so far he's a character. John Salley has his hand in everything.......EVERYTHING.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I just watched the clips on the site and it seems pretty entertaining. I am not a fan of Adam Carolla but my little brother loves him for some weird reason so I am very used to his humor.

Adam Carolla actually is a car guy and had a personal show he did, like a video pod cast. He is however very opinionated and he is one of those people where his opinion is the absolute truth. He also only knows about 75% of what he is talking about, car wise, at any given time. It's good it has a cast or I wouldn't even be interested.

Back