Lug Nut for OEM wheel

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
I need one (1) lug nut for an oem alloy since I stripped the **** out of mine changing a tire. I'm guessing they're the same for all Honda oem wheels? Thanks :thumbup:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Sounds like someone torqued that lug down way too much .. :eh:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
The chrome cap piece around the lug nut itself. I got to pry it off completely so i'm now just using the lug nut without the cap

I don't see a problem with that :p

If I were to sell you my 1 lug nut, what would I use ? hehehe. Granted I'm not using it right now, but if I ever return to stock, I might :( Good luck tho !

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
I don't see a problem with that :p

If I were to sell you my 1 lug nut, what would I use ? hehehe. Granted I'm not using it right now, but if I ever return to stock, I might :( Good luck tho !

Its more of a cosmetic thing.. doesn't match the others, just looks like a hollow nut lol

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Jeff, I'll give you a lug nut. You interested in buying a lug nut set for oem wheels? $20 shipped? Otherwise I'll send you one of my spare nuts. :rwerd:

Thanks andre if you can send me a pic of the lug nut just to make sure it matches my others that'd be great! Only interested in one since I'll be getting rid of the car this fall..

Back