Anyone use this or something similar?

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score
I have used that from autozone and it works for my honda. The only thing is the magnet on it is not that strong so you might want to prop the bottle on something to hold it up next to the bleeding tube. And also, the bottle is kind of small so you can only pump a few times until you have to dump the old brake fluid out.

Honda4Life

Reaction score
I was worried about the size as well...

I have looked into the Motives but I don't want to spend that kind of money...

I was thinking of make one but it may be cheaper to buy my buddy some pizza for his help...:hihi:Then again I have to flush 3 cars... :hide:

BMW
MERC
HONDA

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score
^ +1 lol just a water bottle, a little patience and you're good. Would definitely recommend you get a bleeder if you can afford it though.. or stash away a good part of your afternoon. Sorry I can't be of more help on the product

mnorton

Reaction score
For the Honda and on my race bike I have always used Speedbleeders.

http://www.speedbleeder.com

I've used them for years and never had a problem. I bleed the lines on my 6G once a year in about 30 minutes....all by myself.

I highly recommend them.

method5150

Reaction score
Never used speedbleeders but looks like an awesome idea. At the shop had a suction bleeder that wasn't worth crap. It was always easier to ask my partner in crime to jump on the brakes.... as I would do the same for him. "uno dos tres, hold...".. "pump-er up"

Back