Autostart with no key? or s2000 push start?

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
i was wondering if you can get a autostart alarm system on our cars and have it start and drive without a key in the ignition?
and is it possible to have a s2000 push start installed in our cars?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
For your first option, ALOT of electrical work involved, that really isn't worth the hassle.

Second option, yes, again, electrical work involved, with the same realization, which is why you don't really see it done often(if at all) in our cars.

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
anything is possible with enough money

this. i made a post about this months ago if you can find it. there are kits available that make it keyless using fdic fob. ex: you get close to the door handle and the car will unlock, walk away from the car and the doors lock, you have your fob inside the car and youre able to use the pushbutton to start it. the ones i really liked started around $500. would have gotten it if i already didnt spend like $300 for my viper 2 way pager system

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
I has remote start just need the a spare key and the box the key goes in along with the wire that goes around The ignition to trick the car that the key is in the ignition

ptran4o9

Reaction score
no lol
talk to ptran4o9 he got remote start, said it wasnt too hard

lol i see my name involve,

I personally prefer the viper 5901 or any other alarm system with remote start that still involve the key.

dont like the whole push start thing

remote start + winter + heater on = warm car plus warmed up engine =D
vice versa for summer time

Last edited:
Back