DIY - Morimoto Mini H1 projectors Retrofit

Raul

Reaction score
yeah i left mine shroud less too and could not be happier. Yup i aimed and centered the projector before I sealed it. Fixed the rotational aim too and in deed, it saved me a lot of trouble :)

Reaction score
yeah i left mine shroud less too and could not be happier. Yup i aimed and centered the projector before I sealed it. Fixed the rotational aim too and in deed, it saved me a lot of trouble :)

Niceeee! sorry I shoulda read I thought YOU were asking about it but nonetheless carry on haha!

swift07

Reaction score
About to redo my retro in a couple weeks. Question for those who used E46R shrouds. Do you get the normal E46 shrouds or the extended ones? Also is it easy to attach it to the morimoto projector?

4door accord02

Reaction score
I bought a h1 hid kit non bi xenon .. Can I still use these with morimoto h1 projectors and use my highbeam bulbs as usual?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hsquo2

blackcord

Reaction score
I bought a h1 hid kit non bi xenon .. Can I still use these with morimoto h1 projectors and use my highbeam bulbs as usual?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hsquo2

It's the projectors that are bixenon (not the bulbs). So, yes you can use your H1 kit with morimoto H1 projectors. You also have a choice to hook up your highbeams to the shields to take advantage of the bi-xenon feature of the morimotos. But I know that the early versions of the Morimoto had problems with the shields sticking and they have supposedly fixed this issue already with the latest versions of the Morimoto projectors.

4door accord02

Reaction score
It's the projectors that are bixenon (not the bulbs). So, yes you can use your H1 kit with morimoto H1 projectors. You also have a choice to hook up your highbeams to the shields to take advantage of the bi-xenon feature of the morimotos. But I know that the early versions of the Morimoto had problems with the shields sticking and they have supposedly fixed this issue already with the latest versions of the Morimoto projectors.

Thanks

xiaoshatongxue

Reaction score
i use 2 benq ultra short throw for my i bar and dont use curved mini projector i would suggest though you het the thinnest mirrors mini projectors and stick them on hard wood or alluminim having thin mirror stops ghost refection but i dontuse curve and works fine only curve mirrors work if you source from the lens s designed for this and those mobile projector come with cruved lens even better get front surface mirrors they are very thin or i can tell you how to make some

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i use 2 benq ultra short throw for my i bar and dont use curved mini projector i would suggest though you het the thinnest mirrors mini projectors and stick them on hard wood or alluminim having thin mirror stops ghost refection but i dontuse curve and works fine only curve mirrors work if you source from the lens s designed for this and those mobile projector come with cruved lens even better get front surface mirrors they are very thin or i can tell you how to make some

not sure if spam....... :thinking:

lashlee

Reaction score
Seems awfully shady... Bad grammar and spelling.

Looks like spam, smells like spam, spells like spam.... Must me SPAM!!

Back