Coilovers and Infants/Babies

truWarier02

Reaction score
You actually don't even need the wrench. You could just twist it by placing a firm grip on the spring. Maybe wear some gloves so you can get a good grip. Try it out.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. But mine are used. So I need to figure out how to measure them, if i can.

i bought mine used also. bust thing would too be put them on then adjust them

You actually don't even need the wrench. You could just twist it by placing a firm grip on the spring. Maybe wear some gloves so you can get a good grip. Try it out.

thats exacty how i do it. but i use the wrench. its soo much faster

SykVSyx

Reaction score
OP, congrats on the baby. There is also a thread for pics if you care to share as well.

There is a similar thread to this about a lowered car and the impact on a newborn. Their backs obviously aren't strong, so you really want a suspension that will have as little to no impact on them as possible. If you have to time/space and ability, swap out your suspension to test out the F1's and see what the ride quality is like. Whatever it feels like you for, will be that much more for your newborn.

Pizzaman

Reaction score
all of my cars /wifes cars have been lowered since are 1st was born. i got 2 girls 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 and they dont complain til about 3, my oldest says your car is bouncy and i tell her i dont build the roads i just drive on them! seriously though your baby will be fine, your wife is another story LOL
its not any worse then everyone passing your kids around trying to hold them at family events, you'll be way more nervous about that... GL man

meximan16

Reaction score
its not a problem at all, I was slammed on f2 types's when my son was born and it doesn't cause anything

truWarier02

Reaction score
Their backs obviously aren't strong, so you really want a suspension that will have as little to no impact on them as possible. If you have to time/space and ability, swap out your suspension to test out the F1's and see what the ride quality is like. Whatever it feels like you for, will be that much more for your newborn.

That's what I was thinking. I'd rather not, personally. It's really up to you, OP. What has your wife said about it?

BOBwinkal

Reaction score
Well since everyone is considering for you to sell the coilovers and save the baby, have you considered this alternative, selling the baby and keeping the coilovers and the money that you got by selling the baby maybe could be put toward a camber kit or possibly another mod.

Hey man I'm just putting out options.

Back