juiCyyaccOrd's - CL-S 6SPD Swap

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I'm in limp mode because I took richies harness out of my car, but i was out of limp mode. I'm installing ems tomorrow and getting tuned on Friday. And no I won't stop street racing, that's what the car is built for. ;)

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Mikey

Reaction score
I dont think he drinks beer. If he does, Im willing to bet he wants more than a case of beer. A LOT more than a case of beer.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
like a dozen kegs or so :lawl:

and im pretty sure youve talked about not street racing because its stupid

monkeyv6

Reaction score
O gawd, I hit every snag you can think of, is why it racked up to so much at cost. I was supposed to have innovative engine mounts but they didn't ship it on time so ended up getting OEM engine mounts since 2.5 of my engine mounts were gone. Had I driven it any longer, the engine would've fallen LOL, Ling kept me busy the whole time, I helped her paint the shop and she took me around with her doing errands :) we became pretty close. I got homesick as well, couldn't wait to go home; got so happy when I saw "Welcome to Mississauga" lol

He did drop my subframe, which made me even lower to the ground so I had to raise my coilovers =( I hate raising!!! =(

just to add to the mounts thing, OEM 6th gen mounts are a lot smaller then the CL Type S ones, so the optimal mounts to get would have been the innovative or something strong enough to hold it better, but they never showed up. The OEM's were pretty much our only choice in the time frame we were there and will work for now but will have to be replaced within a year or two as Richard said and must keep away from the aggressive driving.

Joe_Kokomo

Reaction score
Hey Judy, CONGRATS!!! I saw the thread about your car in pieces, but I had no idea why. You held the suprise very well. As if I didn't have the swap bangin around in my head hard enough, I shouldn't have watched the video.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
is it ok if I ask how much rich asks to do this? just out of curiosity.
like does he have a set price, total it up at the end, or just want a case of beer? lol
PM'd

Awesome congrats!
Thanks!! =D

Hey Judy, CONGRATS!!! I saw the thread about your car in pieces, but I had no idea why. You held the suprise very well. As if I didn't have the swap bangin around in my head hard enough, I shouldn't have watched the video.
Thanks!! lol do it do it! haha

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
First Canadian with 6 speed swap right? Congratulations!

Lol really??? maybe the first girl too?
icon33.gif

Mikey

Reaction score
Not to be..."whatever" but why is his price a secret? If anything, I would think it would give others an idea as to what to expect. Plus, if they know how much, and they want to have it done, they can save up and then supply Richie with some business. Dont forget, he may not be doing swaps full-time, but that shop still costs money to run. The more business he sees, the more money he'll make. More money, means a bigger shop. A bigger shop means more work and so on and so forth. Just sayin.

Lol really??? maybe the first girl too?
icon33.gif
Definitely the first girl.
icon33.gif

Back