mid-atlantic 2012 summatime bbq planning thread

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Meh. we don't care. Why do you think i don't invest in a good camera? my blurry cellphone pics hide all the little dings and dents

who cares what it looks like man bring it out.
I'll definitely be coming out regardless, it would just be nice to roll in with new paint and a lip kit instead of the way it is now. Either way I'm looking forward to finally meeting some of you guys.

I'll also be sure to bring out my camera

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
So I really want to try out some rolling shots with some of you guys... haven't had the chance to do that before, I want to see if I can pull it off

Any more updates from the NOVA/MD folks on location? :poke:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
dude that'd be sweet I always have to take rolling shots so unless I let someone else drive my car I never get any. well except that one time when tyler took some pics haha. donald is leh slacking. I say burke lake if we can't find another place. that place rocked.

dadams

Reaction score
Patrick.. did I not say i would look on Friday, when I have nothing to do. I am not slacking as it is not friday yet.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I could be down for this, hard to say until a week or two out though (weddings, work weekends, etc).

Suggestion - keep the 1st post updated as it gets narrowed down so it's easier to check back.

dadams

Reaction score
Patrikc Is good at updating the first post, but it seems like it is up to me to find a location for the meet, which I will be doing on friday.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
haha ya it is donald. so now we can finally have a meet without you *****ing out me for being late cause you have a further drive then me haha

dadams

Reaction score
Well if I recall I still havent chosen a spot for the meet.... and I always beat you and I always have further to go.

Back