98 Accord V6 sedan from Australia!

LeAccord

Reaction score
Visors and CG Squad decal :rock:
2rmva6v.jpg

2a69obs.jpg

Also properly restored my headlights so now both look just as clean as the other. Hard to see because of the sunlight ..
ephs37.jpg

That's a Ford Mondeo (don't know what they're called in America) parked behind me btw . Not slammed too much but tucked 19 or 20" wheels. Full speaker system with about 5 or so amplifiers in plain view in the rear window.. :eh:
Have chrome exhaust tips coming in the mail next week because i bought them cheap off here :lawl:
I plan to blackhouse the headlights in the next couple of weeks if all goes well.
Oh and will be test fitting my friend's 18" volk gt-n's onto my car :smash:

LeAccord

Reaction score
90% chance that i will have some eibach pro kit springs coming in within about a week or two.. Found them cheap off a guy who barely used them for $80 so why not?! They are for the 4cyl model but it won't hurt to put it on my v6 right? :squintrun: Money for coilovers is going very, very slowly so i may as well put these in for now (maximum of about 5 months)..

LeAccord

Reaction score
Installed my eibach springs today. Took me and a mate 3 hours to change all four corners (first time doing it). I now have about a 2 and a half finger gap in the front and 2 finger gap in the rear. Will take some better photos soon as I didn't have my camera with me.

Here's a crappy iphone quality picture..
2vlta3l.jpg

Mikey

Reaction score
Accord is coming along nicely. Yeah, I think the US-spec trunk lids are the only ones of their kind. I believe everyone else in the world uses the longer plates. Getting one to the US might not be easy, or cheap, lol.

The fit looks good, too. I've heard they're peppy, fun little cars. Buddy of mine has an '08, I think, with over 300,000km, lol. He drives. A LOT.

The mondeo used to be the American "Contour" back in the 90s, then we dropped it but everyone else kept it. The one you mentioned looks a little like our current Fiesta.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I'm embarassed to admit this but I always secretly sort of liked the exterior of the SVT Contour. :lawl:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Accord is coming along nicely. Yeah, I think the US-spec trunk lids are the only ones of their kind. I believe everyone else in the world uses the longer plates. Getting one to the US might not be easy, or cheap, lol.

The fit looks good, too. I've heard they're peppy, fun little cars. Buddy of mine has an '08, I think, with over 300,000km, lol. He drives. A LOT.

The mondeo used to be the American "Contour" back in the 90s, then we dropped it but everyone else kept it. The one you mentioned looks a little like our current Fiesta.

Im debating whether or not to buy those volk rays gt-n off my friend. They fit nicely but are only +45 offset and 7.5" wide.. But they sit flush at the moment.

I have only clocked about 8,000km on mine so far, haha.

The front of the mondeo and fiesta do look very similar. If i get a chance i'll take a photo of that mondeo for you to see.

Back