Accordman722's F23a1 Turbo build

Accordman722

Reaction score
Good luck bro! I have about 80% of my build, still need a few more parts but I'm just taking my time lol. What tune are you going with?

For now it'll be street tuned by a friend of mine who has an 850whp em1 kswap. We will tune it on ectune with a p72 or 28 ecu

Accordman722

Reaction score
quit = failing to achieve

semantics :lawl:

Wtf dude? Get off my thread. You do this stupid crap all the time. So what I quit because of fund reasons on the j35 swap. And vase sick of wasting my time with the g23. I've made a smart choice to boost my f23z. Get off my back about stupid stuff you start every time I get on this freaking site. I'm over it

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
you must not know what semantics means...or how to be civil :lawl:

rawr how dare I respond to your previous statement! mmk then.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Oh no, not one of these threads again Haha.

Let the guy do as he please Tyler, if he fails/quits he fails/quits, if he succeeds them he has a boosted F :)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I'm hardly on his back, making one single comment to correct Matt's erroneous statement :lawl:

haven't even said anything about what the OP is currently doing, he decided all on his own to start popping his mouth off because I had the gall to mock the difference between two words.

letting things go will go a long way, for just...too many people posting on here frankly. He'll be along shortly however, to not let things go once more....and the cycle continues unnecessarily.

*shrugs*

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
That intercooler should work good for your power goals.. I just picked up a precision 600hp for a killer price this past week.

Back