Sourcing 5-lug swap

truWarier02

Reaction score
Basically looking for front and rear knuckles, if possible! If not, I'll consider getting part by part as well (I.e. hub assembly).

I have an EX btw, with rear disc brakes.

Last edited:

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
I got my whole set up from:
Honda/Acura Palace
1848 East 55th Street
Vernon, CA 90058
(323) 357-9999

>$300 for the 5lug conversion, get some cash back if you bring them your old hub assembly

truWarier02

Reaction score
I got my whole set up from:
Honda/Acura Palace
1848 East 55th Street
Vernon, CA 90058
(323) 357-9999

>$300 for the 5lug conversion, get some cash back if you bring them your old hub assembly

Thanks man, I'll give them a call. It only ran you $300 because you had to replace your whole rear setup right? I'm guessing it'll run me closer to $200 or less since I just need the rear hub assembly.

How much did you get back for your old hub assemblies, if you don't mind me asking?

sayjaibao54

Reaction score
I have an EX with rear disc brakes so if I am correct, for the REARS I only need to get the v6 hub/bearing assembly as I can reuse my I4 rotors, calipers, and pads right?
--------------------------------------
Looking for the following for the FRONT:

V6 Hub/Bearing assembly
V6 Rotors
V6 Calipers
V6 Pads
...and V6 Hub/Bearing assembly (REAR)
--------------------------------------
Just want to see if I can get some of these cheaper here before I buy them brand new :rock:

i did the complete knuckles, front and rear. easier to replace the entire knuckle than to replace just the hub/bearing assembly. i got both pairs from the yard, about $300...then new pads were another $100ish...i painted, cut, and resurfaced the rotors that came with the 5lug knuckles.

i believe you're in SGV right? lmk if you need help or hook up with the 5lug...

almost forgot...my front knuckles came complete with brake line, caliper, abs sensor...everything was on there.

Last edited:

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
Where are you located? I'll have v6 calipers pads rotors and hoses laying around in next couple weeks after I install my bbk.

Back