What'd you do to your accord today?

Shadow1

Reaction score
Discovered, using BP gas and occasional spirited driving around the city and highway speeds(60-80mph), I get 387 miles out of a tank of 87 gas. Just filled up again using BP. Gonna post results later this week when on E. Last couple times I used Shell I got 420-430 miles out of a tank. Ill be using Shell next time and ill results then as well.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Discovered, using BP gas and occasional spirited driving around the city and highway speeds(60-80mph), I get 387 miles out of a tank of 87 gas. Just filled up again using BP. Gonna post results later this week when on E. Last couple times I used Shell I got 420-430 miles out of a tank. Ill be using Shell next time and ill results then as well.

I only use shell or exxon

Bax

Reaction score
shell for me but sometimes it's higher than the texaco right next to it so ill go to the texaco sometimes. lol

Shadow1

Reaction score
I only use shell or exxon

Well I used BP because its 3.58/gal compaired to the 3.78/gal that Shell that I normally go to is at right now. The Exxon across the street from is sitting at 3.79/gal. I know ill be using Shell from now on tho. Car seems to run smoother with it. And get better miles out of it too.

shell for me but sometimes it's higher than the texaco right next to it so ill go to the texaco sometimes. lol

I never used Texaco. Ugh...all the gas stations I went to with their name on it look like crap. Might look better elsewhere but the ones I've gone to look run down and beat up. Lol.

I do need some new tires tho. Omg. I don't understand this. 3 new tires. Capitol UHPs. All brand new tread. And have a significant vibration at 40+. Even just driving at 5mph you can feel the bad spots in them. I'm gonna be calling the tire shop today and see what kind of warranty they'll offer me. If they don't give me one ill never shop there again.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I do need some new tires tho. Omg. I don't understand this. 3 new tires. Capitol UHPs. All brand new tread. And have a significant vibration at 40+. Even just driving at 5mph you can feel the bad spots in them. I'm gonna be calling the tire shop today and see what kind of warranty they'll offer me. If they don't give me one ill never shop there again.

Are they cupping or feathering? Post a pic of the tread.

Reaction score
Gave her a wash...

560732_538415502839844_1889786116_n.jpg

&& Installed this thing :wub:

1350310500.jpg

Still waiting on my dash kit though :(

Back