Battery

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Yeah group 24 is what the accords take the XS Power batteries r awesome but Expensive

RobS763

Reaction score
I may be out of my league talking about batteries but ive always been a fan of interstate, also at my job a sell alot of them, i have a few customers that have upgraded to an optima brand (interstate) and love them and they seem to last forever.

eggs

Reaction score
^^ advance doesn't have stores in Cali, try are based on the east coast

And don't get an optima they are overpriced just get a standard replacement battery

schmiddr2

Reaction score
I did not know that. Oh well, it's easy to find sales at auto parts stores.

There are reasons to get an AGM battery vs a wet cell.

The Absorbed Glass Matt construction allows the electrolyte to be suspended in close proximity with the plates active material. In theory, this enhances both the discharge and recharge efficiency. Common manufacturer applications include high performance engine starting, power sports, deep cycle, solar and storage battery. The larger AGM batteries we sell are typically good deep cycle batteries and they deliver their best life performance if recharged before allowed to drop below the 50% discharge rate.
http://www.batterystuff.com/kb/articles/battery-articles/battery-basics.html#3

Jimsun

Reaction score
group 24 works. Im currently using a v6 battery and It feels like the start up is a few millisecond faster. Just make sure you clamp it and you'll have no problem

gt58

Reaction score
im on some interstate right now and its going out. im pushing more than 2k watts thru my whole system. i need a little more powaaa

Back