FS: Junkyard Run

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am making a junkyard run with my friends on Thursday. They have at least 3 6th gens that havent been there too long. Of course there is no guarantee with junkyard items, but if you all need anything, I'll see if it's down there for you and get it and ship it to you.

Just let me know if you need anything, I'll try to find it out there

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
Were any of them sedans with grey (quartz) interior?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Were any of them sedans with grey (quartz) interior?

I know there is one gray interior sedan, but I couldn't tell you how long its been there. But then again, they dont tell you what it is, they just give you the year. So there could be

Bax

Reaction score
Well if there's a sedan there with the light grey interior, I need the drivers side front interior door handle please, if you can.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out for it. By the way, I think fastandflyaccord has one for sale at the moment. Dont want to steal sales

I PM'd him a couple weeks ago about it and he has already sold it but hasn't updated the thread.

If you can also salvage the black part in front of the shifter, the uhh empty space, bowl shaped... The name isnt coming to me, do you know what im talking about?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well if there's a sedan there with the light grey interior, I need the drivers side front interior door handle please, if you can.

Do you just need the handle to open the door or the whole assembly? Or is it the whole door panel?

Back