What'd you do to your accord today?

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
^Those look good on the car.
Thank you sir!
They look great! Those calipers PC'd the same color as the car would be sweet I think.
Yeah I am looking into probably goin to paint the radio bezel, vents, mudflaps, brake calipers and lip all the Dark currant pearl soon when the money comes in. Although I am thinking of doing everything the same color as the wheels as well..too indecisive right now.

I absolutely love the MOMO winter pro's I wanted them on my last car, but the Car didn't fit the rim, but now.. Wheel wells are certainly big enough.

Yeah I didn't know if I was going to be a fan of them until I put them on. Love them so far...but who wouldn't on the first day. I hope to eliminate the wheel well gap next week.

Hello People

Reaction score
It's your car/choice, but I also think that having your calipers painted to match your body paint would be pretty slick. I'm interested to see how it turns out if/when you do it.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Aren't you really low? Where did you get it done at?

I'm as low as you can go without having serious negative camber.
I went to the NTB off Preston & Main because I have a year alignment with them and they have a flat rack. The NTB off of 121 & Custer also has a flat rack FYI.
I also stand back there with them and tell them how I want it to make sure it gets done correctly :D

LeAccord

Reaction score
Painted a few other trim pieces black today. Only bits left that I really want to paint are the a pillars, but they're difficult to clip back into position and i'm afraid I'll end up scratching them up when I do so I won't paint them yet..

Applied rainx to my windshield and bought eagle one tire shine.. (the one on the left) wonder if it will last long and shine well ..
Eagle%20One%20Tire%20Detailer_sm.jpg

Also need to reset my srs light .. Will do it tomorrow.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@Daniel, go with the DCP, it will make the interior darker, but it would make more sense with that colour since it matches the exterior.

@Alex, let me know how that works out for you. Looking for a long lasting product as well. Currently using an Armour All product, which isn't bad, but I find it dries out a bit quickly.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Bought an OEM nose mask, for function just as much as I like the way it looks. Only plan on using it for long trips which I don’t take this car for very often, but it was $60. From what I’ve read you just need to be routine about removing it to dry after rain.

And much to my surprise, my Ground Controls are arriving Monday. At some point I will take a long weekend and install them, just needs to be a little warmer. I’ve only removed and installed my front suspension before. So hopefully the rear doesn’t give me any trouble.

… and bought eagle one tire shine.. (the one on the left) wonder if it will last long and shine well

@Alex, let me know how that works out for you. Looking for a long lasting product as well. Currently using an Armour All product, which isn't bad, but I find it dries out a bit quickly.

I used Armor All Extreme tire wet for awhile, it looked nice and lasted a decent while, but it always seemed after it wore off that the tires were more brown. So I switched to Meguiar’s and so far I like it better.

Back