front upper control arm camber kit

001Stunna

Reaction score
^ why you decided to buy eBay suspension parts is beyond me...
Camber kit in the front will cause more headaches anyways unless you cut the strut tower.

4door accord02

Reaction score
^ I don't see the big deal anyway .theres many members that run these camber kits .. Why does anyone even buy off ebay ? Prolly because prices are a lot economical

Narftastic

Reaction score
you dont need a camber kit for our cars... just get a alighnment asap after you lower it... they will zero out the toe and you will be fine. this has been said and covered 10000000000 times... search around.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
So I bought some similar looking eBay uca camber kit ..when I let my car down ... It was like an inch higher .......?? So I ended up not installing them .. ... Here's a pic ...Some people on fb said this camber kit was for an older gen accord??
gezu7u7e.jpg
yze6eza8.jpg
ahadeqy3.jpg

I'm running these also. very happy with them so far. I inspected them thoroughly before installation and found them to be more than adequate. I do however check on them regularly.

todd_cards

Reaction score
you dont need a camber kit for our cars... just get a alighnment asap after you lower it... they will zero out the toe and you will be fine. this has been said and covered 10000000000 times... search around.

oh really. sorry just asked! saw this being said! i havent reached this stage yet or i would have searched but thanks!

4door accord02

Reaction score
Narf some of us aren't running as low you in the front or running as much natura camber... Some of us are doing it for neg camber more than tire wear.. Capishe

Back