Reaction score
horsehead-o.gif

Last edited:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
^hilarious red and Mikey.
Which movie is that from?

Come on Peeps we need more people to join us!

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Well wasn't able to reach Rhonda today. Will have to call her Monday. I mean, we have time lol.

Mikey

Reaction score
^hilarious red and Mikey.
Which movie is that from?
It's from The Godfather. It's when the movie producer realizes that Tom Hagen is an emissary of Vito Corleone. The horse's head ends up in the bed with all the bloody sheets, you know, wakes up and it's... AAHH! AAAHH! AAAHH! AAAHH!

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
It's from The Godfather. It's when the movie producer realizes that Tom Hagen is an emissary of Vito Corleone. The horse's head ends up in the bed with all the bloody sheets, you know, wakes up and it's... AAHH! AAAHH! AAAHH! AAAHH!

It's been a long time since I have seen it..will have to watch it again soon.
Thanks. I got my liquor tolerance up last night with my buddies bachelor party so I should be good by November now.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Does anyone live extremely close to Memphis? Like a couple hrs? If you could do a weekend drive out to check out a list of parks I have I and I'm sure we all would greatly appreciate it. I just want to get a personal feel of the parks before we nail a spot down. If anyone could handle this let me know.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Anyone? I would like someone to help me find a non ghetto place. You can't tell by the pictures. It would also be cool to be on the Mississippi River for good pics. If anyone can drive to Memphis this summer and check out a few places (which I will provide the address of) that would be awesome.

Back