What'd you do to your accord today?

Simkid5614

Reaction score
^^All it will take would be for you to switch out for LEDs in the instrument cluster/doors for her cause that's how it started triggering mods for me.

Switched out the dome and all top lights in my Mother's 09 Pilot with LEDS from superbrightleds.com and now she and my Dad is in love. Dad is looking to do all his in his 90 ranger. Can't get them to go with the 48 blue led panel though. I'm Still loving it even though its a black light as well.

EXACTLY It's how i started my gauges on my saturn, then the tint, then HID's etc,

I don't want to buy the clock LED cause then I'll want all the gauges and cluster, I'm considering an SI gauge overlay, will look really good with my red car. I'd have to modify my radio, but no biggie i guess in the long run, gives me something to practice on.

Bax

Reaction score
Dildo
819F988A-F519-49BB-8170-1E12E9155716-4732-000003F1C2D6D36E_zps9b976dc0.jpg

Last edited:

todd_cards

Reaction score
I'm determined to get a spoilerless trunk for free or cheap! :lawl:

I've seen a DEP coupe parked at an EZ loan place, so I'm assuming they work there. I just need to work up the guts to go in there and a solid enough reason as to why they should trade me trunks. I've thought about adding in a little cash incentive. I'm just hoping they're not all weird and crazy like everyone usually is.

I don't understand that. My car obviously has work done to it. And if I'm asking you to do something or telling you I can do it, I obviously know what I'm doing. It's the same color and ill even hook up the 3rd brake light correctly. It's basically like, I'm paying you for nothing. Here's free money for a minor visual difference. ****, some people even like having spoilers. So sit back, do nothing, and make some money.

:lawl:

+1
bro we think the same, i go to my grandparents that live in a nursing home and there is a old women who drives a 00 coupe, i want her bumper so bad, has the area for fogs and just want to swap her out!!

JetLife

Reaction score
Replaced both rear wheel bearings.
Front left wheel bearing.
New pads
replaced my broken wheel stud. &new Lug
All fluids checked

Back