Wildman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thank you for taking the time to explain this. I know there is quite a lot of behind the scenes stuff that makings holding up a site difficult at times. I appreciate the response and your dedication to this site!
    Hey I am a paying member but for some reason my paid subcription stopped? I used to get an email stating my monthly subscription was running out and that I needed to renew it so I opted to get the subcription that automatically takes the money directly from my account and this went smoothly for months but now it doesn't. Do I need to renew it?
    hey whats up wildman? im a new member and im trying to show my 6th gen pride how can i get a decal please? got to show the site around florida to get more members.
    Hello Wildman,
    I saw the stickers for the group and I was wondering where I could get one? I am a new member and wanna show my pride for my 6th gen accord.

Thanks,
    Natalie
    wow thats quite interesting. how often did you spray and what kinda gains did you get?

I would fear doing any internal damage to the cylinder walls or wearing the related components.

Def a cool mod that i would consider if my accord wasnt my daily driver
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back