B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey Greg, can you take a couple pictures of where the Radiator Core Support is welded onto the main frame of the car. I got into a front end accident and i need to replace the whole radiator support.
    Bro the rally was alot of fun :)

truely worth the drive to ohio for it.

kinda sorry for showing up late, had some difficulties planning out the drive the day before i forgot that ohio is a hour ahead with time lol

we speeded through indy and then got to ohio and slowed down from all what i heard about ohio cops and speeding.

i hope to come by this summer for the gumball, maybe a day before and find a hotel, and sit down talk and relax lol
    Ok cool. We always end it at a resturaunt so everyone can relax, chat, take pics, and then we go over the standings, hand out prizes, etc. Let me know if you're indeed coming or when you get into town and I'll come meet you or something
    me and my dad are thinking of tag teaming the drive there and back.

and sweet, i have someones back, someone has mine, i like that.
    I suggest a GPS, thats it. Even if you got stuck we have plenty of people that will help get you unstuck. Everyone helps each other. Are you staying somewhere when you get here? Thats quite a long drive once you get here then drive around all day.
    i just hope the accord could glide through without problems?

anything I should bring with myself?

like shovel, full size spare etc...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back