H-town_Ryda_06
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Lol it was ALOT of work. When you do our manual swap let me know because the is some custom welding that has to be done or else you will blow your master cylinder weekly. I found out the had way.,..lol.
    I also got everything I needed to do the swap from a junkyard, Manual's #2 on Airline to be exact.
    Yeah I'm gonna have to baby it for the first 1000 miles or so because the whole motor is a rebuild. Forged rods, pistons, springs, cams, cam gears, block bored and sleeved, turbo, Wastegate, bov, everything...lol. It's rare because yu don't see to many h23's boosted. You see h22's around but not to many 23's. We can definitely get together once I get her back. I will have to detail her and put my front and rear bumpers on. They are sitting in my garage because I had to cut the front out for the inter cooler and fiberglass one of the exhaust holes in the rear, then paint them. Then, I have to put in my short shifter AND my harness bar...lol
    350 to the wheels at 11 lbs. they say that with my build I could get near 400 to the wheels but that is way to much for me, especially since its a daily driver so far.
    Also after I did the manual conversion and h23A swap, the torque is riducioulous. I had to buy a stage 4 clutch plate today...
    When is the shoot? I went to the tuner shop today and my motor is rebuilt. I ordered a stage 4 clutch plate, so I'm waiting for that to come (by Monday the latest), then the motor goes back in. She should be dyno'd and tuned by this time next week
    Are you headed to tx2k13 this wknd? I'm trying to set up a group of guys to meet Saturday at 8:00 pm before the ride out. If your interested just pm me and I will give ou the eet up info...
    i found a place in houston that sells jdm stickers and makes custom stickers and its a actual store
    wats up man.i wanted to do the same set up in my 6th gen i wanted 2 15s but does it crack the window i have 3 cvr 12s rite now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back