Dinzdale40 Official Car Buildup Thread

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn danny... looked like u had a busy weekend ;) and plugging teh moonroof with cf is a good idea :thumbsup:

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
where are you gonna get a CF plug? Ive never seen carbon fiber, or lexan plugs for our cars.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
well the hardest part is already done for me...the sunroof is out and my car is not a daily driver...so all i gotta do is measure, cut, tint the lexan, and then make seal and mount it...surely it's not hard to find lexan...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i was just thinking about the cf plug dan, and you could pretty much just buy a small sheet of cf, lay it over the sunroof, with overhang so you can stick it to the car. throw down some clear resin, wet sand, put some silicon around the edge after its dried, and plug that hole up! hahaha. if youre gettin a cf hood and trunk, then i think this could flow pretty well, in that case.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's a vendor on H-T that will make you a carbon sunroof plug if you take the measurements and send them to them. Price is around $400 and guaranteed not to leak.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
ok new update...my friend came over last night and helped me remove the sideskirts and the front fenders...thought i would take some pics...hehe

_MG_9297.jpg

_MG_9298.jpg

_MG_9299.jpg

_MG_9300.jpg

_MG_9301.jpg

_MG_9302.jpg

Last edited:
Back