Dinzdale40 Official Car Buildup Thread

A-cord

Reaction score
nah i'd rather have a beast accord than a hooked up s2k because it's pretty unique and different to see a gutted 6th gen haul ***.. i mean c'mon we drive soccer mom accords. who doesn't want to see a soccer mom accord haul asssss??

Forte EXE

Reaction score
NIce car you got there Dinzdale. I was wondering about your seat. What rails are you using, and how low are you sitting?

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
yo danny, where are you going to mount your takata's? are you gonna try and run a bar from behind the front seats (theoretically plural) or are you gonna mount them straight behind you whenever you put it all back together.

Two reasons i ask this is b/c proper placement is key to surviving a crash in the best shape possible and the second is b/c i want to know if there is an aftermarket bar similiar to the one sparco sells.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
NIce car you got there Dinzdale. I was wondering about your seat. What rails are you using, and how low are you sitting?

thanks for the comment man... the brackets and rails came from Wedge Engineering...i know the seat bracket is a universal sparco...i wish it was a little lower...it has more adjustment...i just gotta play with it...

yo danny, where are you going to mount your takata's? are you gonna try and run a bar from behind the front seats (theoretically plural) or are you gonna mount them straight behind you whenever you put it all back together.

Two reasons i ask this is b/c proper placement is key to surviving a crash in the best shape possible and the second is b/c i want to know if there is an aftermarket bar similiar to the one sparco sells.

im gonna get a harness bar installed....maaaaybe 4pt roll bar...but i don't know yet....i kinda gotta get the car running so i can take it to a place that can weld it up for me...so it's not a decision i gotta make yet..

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
man, i wish i had a 6th gen to play with, haha, i miss it sometimes.... the simplicity of it too. coming along good there dan. and im loving that new sig too, haha. once i get my comp fixed, and my car cleaned, ill have to take some new pics in the '08 haha.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
IMG_9474.jpg

IMG_9475.jpg

IMG_9483.jpg

IMG_9480.jpg

IMG_9484.jpg

IMG_9487.jpg

IMG_9488.jpg

IMG_9490.jpg

IMG_9494.jpg