Dinzdale40 Official Car Buildup Thread

gunmetal6th

Reaction score
sweet thread. Im also considering swapping mine out. keep me updated on how it goes. good luck on the build.:thumbsup:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
ok guys...finally a lil update...i've kinda been feeling under the weather(Crohn's disease) so it's been slow going...im going to the doctor this week for them to change my meds cause what im on now is only making it tolerable..pray they won't make me check in to the hospital...

also i just got a new job so i can start buying parts again but i still gotta scrounge and be conservative...but i've finally got the axles out and am starting to unplug the engine harness...i also took pics of some of the rest of my parts hidden away in the attic...

IMG_9983.jpg

IMG_9985.jpg

IMG_9986.jpg

leather seat with WW front lip
IMG_9988.jpg

seat brackets from Wedge Engineering
IMG_9989.jpg

front bumper with Mugen front lip and one Mugen sideskirt
IMG_9990.jpg

HID retrofit Porsche ECE bixenon :boink:
IMG_9991.jpg

IMG_9992.jpg

IMG_9993.jpg

silly sunroof
IMG_9994.jpg

rear bumper with WW rear lip and M3 lip spoiler(probably won't be used)
IMG_9995.jpg

IMG_9996.jpg

Red/Clears ftw
IMG_9997.jpg

TL-S strut bar
IMG_9998.jpg

Last edited:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Hey man, thanks for the update, that car is gettin' torn apart! I will be praying for you, and I hope that you can get new medicine that will help control it and keep you healthy, as always, I love your car and your photography.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
dan PM me if you dont want, or arent going to use, that m3 style spoiler PM me, cuz id pick it up for sure. does it stretch across the trunk? like, from tip to tip does it go edge to edge?

Back