Dinzdale40 Official Car Buildup Thread

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
why not put the parts in the spare room or even the closet like you said you would?

guests would come over and i didn't trust them sleeping in the same room and tripping over my seat or on the air mattress and falling into my CF hood...we do have a bed now and the hood is in the spare room where you slept...this pic was just when they were in my own bedroom....

CHID0

Reaction score
Dude, I want your garage.....nice parts you have stock piled. What kind of seat is that, it looks pretty sweet? Takatas FTW!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
CF Mirror, FTW!

Danny, glad to see you slowly trying to get some things done. Health first, the car can be worked on anytime.

We'll all be rooting for you to get better, so you can do what you need to.

Subscribed......:coffee:

Wishing you good health, brother.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
what you :canada: don't know is that Danny can't get sick, he just has to go to the hospital to make us think he's human... otherwise we'd never believe all the **** he's been able to achieve so early in his life

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the support guys...i am feeling alot better now and got some stuff done...

see if you can tell what it is by first pic?...hehe
IMG_1082.jpg

coilovers came out first....NOT FOR SALE...:darryl:
IMG_1086.jpg

OMG mah rear subframe fell out....haha
IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

removed trunk spring and hinges
IMG_1089.jpg

miscellaneous pics
IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

next im gonna work on the interior wiring for the car...cutting out stuff i don't need and getting the harness ready to be shortened/extended/rerouted/heat shrunk...

also going to remove the fuel tank from the sub frame and clean it up...going to be running a fuel cell and refinishing the subframe...so at some point the subframe will have to be completely disassembled...

.....about the "dinzdale option"....i've been thinking about it...and i still want to do it one day...but the first motor that i put in the car may be barely rebuilt...if i get a low mileage motor with good compression i am going to just put it in for starters...if i find a good deal on a crappier motor with a 6spd...ill rebuild it...maybe with 3.5 but for now...my main concern is gonna be having the wiring harness made cleanly...then later on if i run out of stuff to work on and still want to turbo "this car"...i'll order a closed deck block and start from there...cause if i'm gonna do it...im gonna do it right and it's gonna push over 500...cause IMO theres no point in going turbo if you are gonna get less than 500....and if you run a stock block you are gonna kill the life of the motor...

Last edited:
Back