Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
how come i cant upload an avatar? is this a problem for everyone not including the mods/admins? cuz all mine has is a circle thing that says "do not use avatar" and no other choices. id like to have one, but its really not a nessesity, im jw. is it the "profile picture" thing?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
there are size restrictions for avatars. 80x80 pixels and you should be able to upload. best way is still to link it from somewhere else though

HandoEX

Reaction score
Wildman said:
there are size restrictions for avatars. 80x80 pixels and you should be able to upload. best way is still to link it from somewhere else though
I can't choose to have any avatar, regardless of the size. There is just a box that is pre-marked with this:

"Your Current Avatar: No Avatar Specified. Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post."

There is not an option to use an avatar.

cdubb77

Reaction score
HandoEX said:
I can't choose to have any avatar, regardless of the size. There is just a box that is pre-marked with this:

"Your Current Avatar: No Avatar Specified. Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post."

There is not an option to use an avatar.

Werd! :rolleyes:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, there just one thing you can select, and its pre-selected, and it says something like "you choose not to have an avatar". theres not even an upload or link box to put the link in. i have an avatar in my photobucket account, but theres nowhere to put the link and hit "ok" for me.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
yea, there just one thing you can select, and its pre-selected, and it says something like "you choose not to have an avatar". theres not even an upload or link box to put the link in. i have an avatar in my photobucket account, but theres nowhere to put the link and hit "ok" for me.

^^What he said. :D

Back