interchangeable fenders

DrOwZee

Reaction score
so before i jump on some sedan fenders, i just wanted to double check. ok so i need a driver side fender for my 01 coupe; if people are able to do coupe bumper conversion on their sedans, then the sedan fenders should be identical with the coupes right? so basically, my question is are the sedans and coupes fender identical and interchangeable with little or no difference. thank you in advice.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
bump.
just called a guy for the fenders. new sedans fenders are $45 while coupes are $75. 30 bucks diff. so now i really want to know if there's a diff in the fenders. if they are the same, i can just pick up the sedan fender for $45 rather then spending 30 more bucks on the coupe. lemme know guys.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
ooh alrite thx justin. then i cant go wrong with the coupe now. thx again. just wanted to double check.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea. i think they would fit fine, but they are shaped differently. if you notice, the coupe fenders flare out behind the headlight a little whiel the sedans dont. that always sticks out to me when people with sedan bumpers put the 01-02 coupe bumpers on, cuz the bumper flares out to be in line with the coupe fender, but the sedan ones dont do that, haha.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
if you notice, the coupe fenders flare out behind the headlight a little whiel the sedans dont. that always sticks out to me when people with sedan bumpers put the 01-02 coupe bumpers on, cuz the bumper flares out to be in line with the coupe fender, but the sedan ones dont do that, haha.

Exactly.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
thx for the input guys. i didn't take the little fender flare into consideration. gon go and pick up the coupe fender tmrw up LA and hopefully i can get a good price on the paintjob

Back