Texas Regional Meet 10/24/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Okay this time the massive regional meet WILL happen, I will not be having surgery and now that i've scouted the shoot locations I've got an even better idea of how we can make this meet one to remember.

This is the initial intenary, subject to change if people wish it to.

Meet at 1306 Jones St in Ft Worth around Noon, cruise historic downtown and head out to the stockyards and then drive out towards Dallas. Stop in between Dallas and Ft Worth and eat at Fuzzy's Taco shop located at 510 E Abram St in Arlington. (epic tacos and mexican food, Levi will vouch) then head to Dallas for photo's near Reunion Arena (608 S. Industrial Ave Dallas, TX) then over to the Reunion Arena Parking Garage for a final shoot location. After that we'll head back towards Arlington. By this time it'll be nearing 5pm or 6pm and end the Official Cruise.

Around 10PM there is a major meet and drive that goes from Arlington to just north of the DFW Airport. Its usually pretty fun and there is usually a good turn out. I will not participate because I have to work but everyone else is more than welcome to go.

So thats the plan, I'd really like to get some of the guys from OK, AR, and LA to show as well as other Texans. We can make this one hell of a meet if we get people to show.

As for lodging. I have my own apartment, its not huge but its open to any and everyone who needs a free place to crash for the night.

List:
CrosCntryAccord (John)
Sikjdm
Angus Tex (Anthony)
Russianred (Nikita)
st3b0
dthomas2000
jbisselwhiteac6
shizzy
MR2civic817 (DI.net)
ssshuteevinnn (DI.net)
Saidaigen8 (DI.net)
i have no ide (DI.net)
H-Town_Ryda_06 (maybe)
ZFreak (Maybe)
fltblkaccord00 (Maybe)

Last edited:

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
chip in for gas? ill have to do a minor tune up before we head out.

itzcharlie

Reaction score
dang i wish i could be there. im planning to go texas during thanksgiving break or christmas break though. maybe we can have a meet then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back