new mid-Atlantic meet(NEW INFO ADDED!!!!)

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
so we need to put together another mid-Atlantic meet since the last one turned out to be a decent turn out and was a lot of fun. My only condition is we gotta do it before October 14th cause that's when I got court for my 103mph reckless so I'm probably going to lose my license after that. I was thinking same location unless someone knows a place we could bbq =]

Edit: ok
When: Noon
Where: harpers ferry see page three for teh map
Members for sure going:
1)x5carl3tMurd3rx (with at least two other cars)
2)dadms
3)RickyG
4)Forte EXE (maybe he hasn't pm'd me back yet)
5)Almightyfargoth (should go golfing with his dad on sunday and come to the meet)

So the idea of a BBQ has come up. anyone down?

Last edited:

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Re: new mid-Atlantic meet planning thread

October 10 is the Saturday before which might work and we still have a little bit of time to line up a BBQ.

RickyG

Reaction score

I could do october 10th I think. We could do it in the same place since the parking lot was empty that we did it on. I was thinking it'd be cool to do a meet somewhere in Harpers Ferry. But I don't know how long of a drive that would be for everyone. But it would make for some sick pictures.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

harpers ferry isn't that bad of a drive I'd be down if you actually snap some pix of my car this time :lawl: where out there were you thinking?

highway_patrol

Reaction score

Google Maps says that Pasadena to Harpers Ferry is 77 mi. I'm probably the closest in Hagerstown but I'm down for wherever.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

nah I'm closer harpers ferry is like 40 miles from my house or something like that takes less then an hour to drive there. we should start gettin this together if we're going to do it on the 10th though cause thats coming up really fast. where in harpers ferry did you have in mind ricky?

dadams

Reaction score

same place is kewl..... i like 1.5 hrs from harpers ferry.... but it would b a nice drive..

if we doin the 10th imma need to kno asap cause i referee soccer games on the weekend

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

so far I think thats the date we're doin it cause no one has said no to that. Plus I have court the 14th for my 103mph speeding ticket so anything after that would be hard cause I prolly won't have a license anymore.

Back