Redhousing

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Some of you know I have been working on redhousing my headlights. I mounted the LED's inside, reassembled the housings and installed on my car a couple nights ago. I need to wire the LED's differently, so there are no pics of them turned on.

Here are a few photos I snapped in a parking lot. Let me know what you think.

DSC01684.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

DSC01667.jpg

DSC01687.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Looks good, the eyelid is most distracting but yes it accents very nicely

juicebox00

Reaction score
looks good man, i think it would be better is the whole inside was red. just too much silver for me

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.

looks good man, i think it would be better is the whole inside was red. just too much silver for me

Thanks, I thought about it. But all the pics I've seen of cars with blackhoused headlights that have the corners painted black make the amber parking light/turn signal barely show up. And since the HID's already overpower the corners I didn't want them to disappear so I left all the optics there.

looks nice, BUT you need to detail your car... :hide:

Just washed it that day? lol but it was a quick wash, didn't have time to dry it before the show that night which is when these were taken.

looks good...i think the eyelids are wat made them look so good.....

great job :thumbsup:

Thanks. I know eyelids typically look better on darker cars because the black seams between them and the hood are hidden better...but I love the way eyelids look and thought they would finish the car well. Plus I think my car looks more menacing now lol.

Last edited:
Back