Mini Meet In Queens july 15th

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
OK...I know this is very short notice but me, pepsi and reggieregg are going to my place to do some stuff on our cars. then i thought why not invite some people to come to queens for a little meet...so basically...

Place:http://www.mapquest.com/listings/Target_Flushing_NY_1449222?placement=results_org_map
Time: 1:30pm
Date: July 15th
What to bring: YOUR 6TH GENS!!!

Please if you can, try to make it. Making this a weekly thing won't be so bad, or even every other week. Let's make it happen guys, keep the 6th gens alive in NYC!!!

Edit: If you guys can't make it to this one please tell me when you're free for a little meet. same place, probably different time if anything. Thanks guys! This was a spur of the moment thing. Next one i'll give you guys more time to think about it.

acedomain

Reaction score
me nyckidd sleepy and the kid from the bronx (he lost so if forgot his name) use to meet at night here and their ....mostly every week or other week .....

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
then you should've hit us up. we're always down for a get together, especially regg and i. we were about to go to a meet in MA. but we decided not to go. but anyway just let us know when and where and we'll most likely meet with you guys.

acedomain

Reaction score
well we havent done it in a min. but we will see....i lost my phone so dont have no one number anymore lol i wrote a thread on it b4

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
haha yea, that's the one where many of us thought you didn't like boost on cars... O.O lol but if anything my number is 3477818270. hit me up here through pm or text.

acedomain

Reaction score
yo i was thinking to just meet you by your house ...cuz i meet with regg today and he told me yall would be their for a while anyway since you have lots to do ...and yea i pretty much think ur loco for going lower ...in the city lol :rwerd:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
haha, yea i know. but now that i bottomed out like 3 times and scraped my heat shield...i believe...i think i'll stay at this height. i was also at the stiffest setting, now i recently changed them all back to softest setting. a lot better lol but yea do you have my address?? did regg give it to you?:ohyou:

Deshon2688

Reaction score
if u guys meet the weekend of the 31st ill be in NY, not sure if im gonna drive up tho, not lookin like it atm

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
if u guys meet the weekend of the 31st ill be in NY, not sure if im gonna drive up tho, not lookin like it atm

we're just meeting cause we have a little group already, just trying to make it bigger. we'll definitely try to plan more meetings and get togethers whenever we can. but i'll keep that in mind for the 31st. and it doesn't matter if you drive up or not. just glad to meet new people.:icon_axe:haha

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
im most likely down....got nothing to do tomorrow till 8pm...ace and everybody else my number is 347-231-8316....hit me up if anything...:thumbsup:

Back