FS: Gloss Black Roof Vinyl

7ender

Reaction score
I bought this for my car but never ended up using it. It's the vinyl used to black out a car's roof (or whatever, but this one is sized to fit the roof of our cars). Here's a picture for reference of what it looks like (this is the same vinyl that i'm selling):

dowork73.jpg

It is very high quality vinyl, I researched alot before picking this one :). It was purchased from a forum member from another forum who specializes in roof vinyls. Will last longer and look better longer than what you'll find on ebay and the like.

It's not too hard to install, and I can link you to detailed directions on how to do it if you're interested.

Color is gloss black. Price is 50$ +shipping or pick up available in San Diego.

7ender

Reaction score
Still for sale. Currently in LA and will be here til sunday if any of the los angeles crowd is interested.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
this is for a sedan?

Where did you buy it from? i need a coupe version bad...

7ender

Reaction score
No, none of them are cut to fit. The way you install it basically requires that you lay it on, then trim it to fit perfectly into the seals along the roof of the car. If it were pre cut to fit, it would never fit perfectly cause the vinyl stretches, shifts, etc during install. PM me and i'll send you install instructions so you can see what i'm talking about.

And yeah, you can get cheaper ones. Supposedly (this is based on what iv'e read, iv'e never had one myself but I bought this one for a reason- it's supposed to outlast and look better (glossier) longer than others).

Back