Official May 28th Nanuet/Palisades Mall Meet

acedomain

Reaction score
ok guys we had a great turn out last year, lets see if we can do it again.

May 28th, we will meet in Nanuet Mall @ 12 Noon. This is the spot where we are gonna get together take pics, admire each others cars and drool all over them. After the drooling is done we will drive over to Palisades mall, on the way to the mall we will attempt to get some good rolling shots with our digital cams and hope the pics don't come out like crap, once at Palisades mall we can chill some more or people can go there own way.

Now last time we did this meet some people put some money together and got some pizza and where kind enough to share with all of us....this year it would be nice for people to donate at least $5 bucks toward some pizza and soda.

Alot of you guys make plans to roll up together so like last year for any of the people that like to caravan up together we can once again meet at the Target Rooftop in the Bronx around 10:30am we will leave at 11am to the meet. Now last time we met up with MikeyMike and his boy in Yonkers and we will be doing the same this year once we leave the target we will jump on i87 to exit 6 Tuckahoe Road. exit splits, stay on left, shopright is right infront thats where we will meet mike...after that we will jump back on the highway

ok lets get some chatter going and some commitments. Here is a link of some pics from last years meet. http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29903&highlight=29th+meet

Meet List:
1.Acedomain
2.Nyckidd
3.Eggs
4.Sexi4draccord
5.fastflyinaccord
6.pepsi
7.knighthawk
8.reggieregg
9.outsiddaz
10.sleepy cg3
11.greekpizza
12.ralphie
13.j30man
14.akoutmos
15.nyknick1015
16.ihazsnail
17.mikeymike
18.00accord91
19.comptechv6

Last edited:

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
Re: May 29th Nanuet/Palisades Mall Meet

put me down...**** it lol :) now is it close to Brooklyn??

eggs

Reaction score
Re: May 29th Nanuet/Palisades Mall Meet

Thats Mah Deep Nd Thnkz Asshole lol

can someone translate this to english please..

and you can put me down as a yes... just like last year but we should do something at the palisades instead of just like hanging out in the parking lot..

maybe go to buffalo wild wings.. dave and busters, ice skating, paintball etc? i know we all spoke bout it last year but lets make it happen this year.

and keron you better come to nanuet this year

Back