FS: Dillon's FS/WTB Thread: OEM Headlights, OEM Coupe Mudflaps, Mugen Knob, etc.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
UPDATE 2/18/14:

Selling 15mm Ichiba V2 hubcentric spacers. 5x114.3 lug pattern. These do not require extended studs, for those of you unfamiliar with them. I'm looking for $100 shipped. PM if interested

1908226_10152041530508422_1855049366_n.jpg

I'm now looking to buy/trade a few items. Please check this thread to see if you have something I need!

With all of these, no dibs, money talks. PM me if you're interested, I'll check back on this thread, but PMs make things easier. If you have somehthing that I want, I'm also open to trades.

AEM V2 Intake for the V6: SOLD
Yakima Roof Rack SOLD
Alpine CDE-9845: SOLD
OEM Cargo Net: SOLD
OEM Mud Flaps: SOLD
Oakley Crosshair S Sunglasses: SOLD
Blackhoused OEM Headlights:SOLD

a46aa631-b7b4-ab85.jpg

OEM Keyless Entry Remote: Used, only has the buttons for locking and unlocking, not for the trunk. $10 shipped OBO

Mugen Shift Knob: Pulled this off a modded Civic hatch, silver, some scratches on top. Will take better pictures for this thread ASAP. I assume the threading will fit an Accord, but somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. $15 OBO shipped.

WTB:Theses are items that I'm looking for, in order of priority (sort of). Some of them are not things that I HAVE to have now, but I may buy them if I find a good deal.

Want a new intake. Either short ram or AEM V2. Willing to consider other options, so throw them out there.

Also up to trade for my remaining items.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Dillon's FS Thread: AEM V2 Intake (V6), Yakima Parts, and Other Stuff

Good price on the V2, glws man.

Your LED's look great btw.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Dillon's FS Thread: AEM V2 Intake (V6), Yakima Parts, and Other Stuff

Bump.

And thanks for the compliment on the LEDs Chris!

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Re: Dillon's FS Thread: AEM V2 Intake (V6), Yakima Parts, and Other Stuff

AEM V2 has been sold! Come on guys, there has to be somebody who wants some of this other stuff :deal:

Mcfly_

Reaction score
Re: Dillon's FS Thread: OEM Blackhoused Headlights, Yakima Parts, and Other Stuff

pmed about headlights

Back