All weather floor mats

xlino

Reaction score
I have searched everywhere for some 98 accord Coupe Manual transmission floor mats but I cannot find any anywhere! I am looking for some all weather floor mats. Is snowing where I live and I dont want to get the carpet dirty.
Do you guys have em? Where can i purchase them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Re: Question

I have floor mats from a 94-97 in mine. Coupe or sedan it shouldnt matter and manual or auto doesn't matter

xci.ed6

Reaction score

I went to Honda dealer, got the rubber ones for my car, IDK if they still sell them. Only comes with front though :(

I got a LONG one ~12" wide to go across the back from a random car parts store. I had to cover the OE carpet mats, ya know, keep the carpet, on the carpet, clean :p

xlino

Reaction score

I went to Honda dealer, got the rubber ones for my car, IDK if they still sell them. Only comes with front though :(

I got a LONG one ~12" wide to go across the back from a random car parts store. I had to cover the OE carpet mats, ya know, keep the carpet, on the carpet, clean :p

were those the weathertech ones?

briansan

Reaction score

Check out weathertech mats. Theyre industrial grade weather proof carpet liners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the nice thing about the weathertech's is they have a raised edge all the way around and should contain anything you might get in them. i bought them for my frs and they're great and they're a perfect fit. i also got their trunk tray so the carpet doesn't get all screwed up, i leave it in all year.

Back