Dyno'd

PiZauL

Reaction score
DSC01511.jpg

DSC01512.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIhSytoKEsw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbu6rPVOZI

So I got 194.3whp/184wtq on a dynojet. At first I thought my numbers were mad low, then on acurazine people told me that the dynojet puts out lower numbers then other dyno's since its more accurate. I was also told that a type-s TL with the same mods would put out like 210whp, so for a TL-p my result is pretty "impressive." I was a bit dissapointed but im all good now, plus when I will be spraying, i'll put out near 270whp.
icon10.gif

MikeyMike

Reaction score
nice did you pull it, or they pulled it

i always liked ur tl.

i cant wait to finish my work & get on a dyno

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Seems kind of accurate to me for a base TL.
Definitely looks good.
At least you know where you stand and where to go from there.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Nice numbers man
PiZauL said:
At first I thought my numbers were mad low, then on acurazine people told me that the dynojet puts out lower numbers then other dyno's since its more accurate.
:confused: Dynojet's read higher..

PiZauL

Reaction score
I read the complete and opposite thing on honda tech? I dunno, either way, the car is mad slow.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Oh..I always thought it read higher than actual numbers. Oh well..your car is pretty quick, sir :)

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
saying tht the Dynojet reads high, this has been shown to be incorrect. Using the inertia mode (not the loaded mode) of the Superflow, Dynojet and Mustang (available in multiple models) chassis dynos has been shown to result in losses of 14-16%. This was verified by the Southwest Research Institute (SWRI) who proceeded to measure cars on those dynos and then accurately measure losses from each of the driveline components (that's right - they put the tranny on a tranny dyno, measured losses through the axles, even measured tire losses independently). There is a paper on this available through the SAE website, but you'll have to pay $10 for it.

ok, i didnt type this. stolen from temple of vtec here

Back