'01-'06 bmw e46 coupe m3 spoiler

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Link? There are lip spoilers for our cars on Ebay labeled as "M3 spoilers", but I think that's just referencing the style.

Also you posted about this in the "Does it fit" parts thread, and then you posted this thread an hour later. Give people some time to answer your question.

Last edited:

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
Link? There are lip spoilers for our cars on Ebay labeled as "M3 spoilers", but I think that's just referencing the style.

Also you posted about this in the "Does it fit" parts thread, and then you posted this thread an hour later. Give people some time to answer your question.

Yup m3 reffers to the style, doesnt mean an actual m3 spoiler fits on your car. Our trunks are different from theirs obviously.

demon-cleaner

Reaction score
I posted this thread first b4 I did a search. So I thought I would get yelled at for that. So I asked in the "does it fit":(:(:(...sorry for being a novice.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Ihave looked into this myself. Just like Gil'sCG6 said, our trunks are different. When I seriuosly considered the investment, I was looking towards the low profile lip spoiler. Its label for a dozen types of cars, real cf, and easy to install, maybe even modify for other ideas?

Just do alot of research; ebay, youtube, google pics, etc. before you buy.

demon-cleaner

Reaction score
Well, looks like I won the bid. $69.95 shipped. I blown a lot more dough on a lot dumber s*** in my lifetime. I'll let you know how it works out. I'm looking at CF Invader hood and CF shaved trunk now. Might even do the roof in CF overlay.

Back