02 accord foglights don't work!!

Dagriff1997

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121242839888?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
I had bought these foglights off of ebay, and I went to test them out in my car before hacking up my bumper, I got my test light, and I had power. But I was wondering why it wasn't getting power, but as soon as I grounded it, I wouldn't get power, the switch doesn't fit the slot. So. I went ahead and bought an oem one off of ebay with the pigtails, but anyways, the switch would come on like they were turned on, but they weren't. So I disconnected them from the car, and the light bulbs work, and then if I connect the harness they work too, but it seems to be from the relay back that they don't work... any ideas?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I had the same problem with mine when I first wired them up with the OEM switch and the one that came with the fogs. Is this with the OEM switch or the one the switch that came with your fogs?

Dagriff1997

Reaction score
I got the lights to work thank god! It was my power wires. I had two of them, and spliced them into one. And as soon as I did that, they worked! I set them up with my parking lights. Now to mount them onto my bumper, I've looked everywhere. I have an 02 accord sedan, so mounting the lights will be a chore. I am hoping to cut the bumper out correctly. I looked at the handa accessories diagram but it confuses me. I think I know how the oem switch will go going into the ebay harness. Cause I found out my wires on the old switch. With my wire tester. But I'll just wait till the oem switch comes in so I can wire it up. The harness from the oem switch looks as if some of the wires are colored the same.

Back