17x7.5 +28 anyone on a similar setup ?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, and Tires' started by cg4ever, Nov 7, 2018.

1. cg4ever

cg4ever Active Member

Hello gang,

Do you think 17x7.5 +28 with a slight drop of 1 inch should be ok without rubbing or whatever ? Don't you think that with +28 the wheels we stand out too much of the fender alignement ?

If anyone has pictures of this same setup please feel free to post if possible, would be appreciated :waytogo:

2. cg4ever

cg4ever Active Member

Still couldn't find any 17x7.5 +28 on a 6th gen. But i found this car below with some 18x7.5 +25.

The +25 look very nice and flush but i won't be surprised if he rubs especially with that drop and seems to me he have almost no camber at all.

Considering +28 will be 3mm inner and i should have a very slight stretched tyre i hope it will be ok to avoid rubbing plus i don't plan to drop the car as much as the one below. I should be around 2 inch in front and 1.5 in rear.

If some of you have pics of 17x7.5 with similar offset on 6th gen's please share.

[​IMG]

3. jypatric

jypatric Active Member

My buddy runs 17x7.5 +19 on the front with 205/40 falken tires. The rear has 17x9 +39 with 215/40's. His car is lowered around 2 inches.

4. cg4ever

cg4ever Active Member

He's rubbing ? Do he have a camber kit or any fender job or run stock ? Any pictures of your friends Accord ?