FS: 1998 Honda Accord EX 5 Speed

Olddohc

Reaction score
Just thought I would throw this out as a feeler and to see if there is an enthusiast who wants to bring this thing to life. I bought the car to flip but I have too many other cars and side jobs in the way. Bought it from a Marine who got deployed. Prior to his deployment the car sat for 2 months. Registered in Georgia. I ran the history and its clean title. When registering it in California it will cost $105 plus smog, inspection, taxes and $8 transfer fee.
245000 Miles
Cat went bad so he just removed it and rigged up a dryer duct metal hose deal to connect the header to the exhaust, yes this deserves a lol.
Paint isnt the best and the tires are getting low.
Like I said just trying to see if anyone wants this while it is sitting. If/when all of my other cars sell I am going to fix this up and boost it because as we all know this little F series loves to boost and makes great torque.
Asking $2400
Car will need to be towed because it is not registered in Cali. It is sitting in my friend's driveway in Garden Grove, CA.
Car will come with new front bumper just needs paint
I am going to the car on monday so if you have any pic requests PM me. As for now I only have these 4 crappy pics.

Last edited:
Back