[2/27/09] Quynh's Photoshoot

dynasty

Reaction score
My uncle came back to Oklahoma to visit so the family stayed at my house. On the last day, i was going to miss my uncle's daughter very much so i did several shoots of her. I'm going to miss her. She went back to Cali already. :(

Don't mind my editing, i'm still practicing! I used my umbrella lighting along with Bower flash. Most of the pictures was taken with a 50mm f/1.8

IMG%20032.jpg

IMG%20033.jpg

IMG%20047.jpg

IMG%20056.jpg

IMG%20058.jpg

IMG%20067.jpg

IMG%20085.jpg

00accord91

Reaction score
awwww lol...she reminds me of my lil cuz i barely get to see. she lives out in long island. nice pics too dude

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
makes me miss my little cuzzins that moved over to Maryland at the beginning of this year....id do anythin for those lil brats.....

beautiful photos man.

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Soo cute!

I think all the girls in my family had that haircut until age 13...

xluben

Reaction score
Very cute kid. I like the subject/composition a lot. It looks like she's having fun!

Lemme know if you're interested in any constructive criticism I have a few thoughts, but I don't want to offend anyone.

Pictures look great, Nifty Fifty, FTW!

dynasty

Reaction score
thanks fellas. going to miss her a lot.

Lemme know if you're interested in any constructive criticism I have a few thoughts, but I don't want to offend anyone.

let me know. i'm still practicing since i haven't been taking any pictures ever since my photography class. i'm getting a new lens soon also so i'm excited. btw, all of my pictures is taken with manual mode due to my cheap-*** lens. haha

Back