2 tickets to Filter and saliva (so-cal) aug.2

smoky

Reaction score
What's up 6ga..haven't posted in a while but I'm always lurking around :)

Anywho I won 2 tickets from KCLB (local radio station) to go see Filter and Saliva on August 2nd in anaheim (the grove) but unfortunately, I can't go due to me just getting a new job (I start either this week or next Monday). And well I don't want to ask for a day off, or should I say can't since ill be on job probation lol.

So therefore I'm selling these tickets. If I'm right the whole show is general admission (so I'm assuming first come first serve on seats/standing spot). They are 25bucks each so I'm letting them go for $40 obo for both. I rather sell em both together but will consider selling them separate. I'm located in palm springs, ca 92262. But I will be in moreno valley for 3 days of a week for 3 weeks for job training, but I don't know what days. I can/will ship if u can't pick up. Should only take about 2 days to arrive to you.

PM me if interested. And sorry for the long a** post lol

Last edited:

ActNow

Reaction score
Re: 2 tickets to Filter and saliva

Well that stinks but then again congrats on the new job. It must of been neat to win something off the radio how did you do it? Bump for you!

smoky

Reaction score
Re: 2 tickets to Filter and saliva

yeah i really wanna go but this job came in a really good time..i been part time for the last 5 months and i been struggling a crap load..so im very happy i got a full time job

anywho..lol i won the tickets through facebook lol..whoever was the 7th and 8th person to post "filter" on the radio station's "wall" won tickets lol..easiest thing i ever done to win something

smoky

Reaction score
bump! need these gone by 2marrow in order for you to receive them in time

Back