2000 Coupe EX

DK888

Reaction score
Before:
mybitch.jpg
mybitch3.jpg
Yes..those are real R32 taillights and JDM front!
After... all good things come to an end...
Gone.jpg

and now... Very stealth looking
CIMG0066.jpg

My CarPC
2000Accorddashc.jpg

Last edited:

DK888

Reaction score
du3ce said:
someone jacked your kit or what?

I'm guessing you mean the 1996? The kit, interior, system, engine, suspension, taillights, headlights, grill.... SHE'S NAKED~!

2000 Accord is pretty much stock looking. HID's, full system with CarPC and extra extra security this time around. I'm not loosing this one.

6THGEN_AI4

no way man.... I hate this thieves...and yeah you gotta be careful in the 305.

DK888

Reaction score
Yeah, can't be too careful anywhere anymore! Got a tracking system now, so i'm not afraid no more.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
dang... tht was a sweet accord.. conversion looked clean too... so, u're just keeping the stock look on the 6th gen?

DK888

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
dang... tht was a sweet accord.. conversion looked clean too... so, u're just keeping the stock look on the 6th gen?
mybitch2.jpg

Thanks. I was and I miss her. Over 6g's spent on body work without the parts. Custom M3 paint, shaved doors, R32 taillights, Supra rear brake light, rear fill in, custom grill, JDM conversion, shortened the hood, fenders and bumper. This didn't include all the other mods. Anyhoot, I've moved on.

All I really need to enjoy my drive is my music. Which I have. Then I went with HID's for b/c seeing clear is important. Blinding everyone else? I dunno. lol I work with alot of aftermarket people and install shops. The bug has bit me again. I want 19's tucked. But, the 4banger automatic ain't cutting it. Engine swap perhaps...something to think about.. H22A swap or 3.2CL Type-S. or save enough for a newer car.

Last edited:
Back