2001 Honda Accord sedan

accordman1

Reaction score
That is a hot sedan... the Pro-Kit looks great on your car. Why'd you get a camber kit for the rear, if you don't mind me asking? Just because?

I got the camber kit before I had the springs put in. The shop told me my right rear camber was bad instead of buying one stock non adjustable one I just bought the Adjustable Ingalls one on ebay for like 145.00 and I have 2 other ones that came with it never used it.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. I really like your car alot. Definately makes me wanna get the Pro Kit for my car, lose the 4x4 look. It rides OK? What about the exhaust? How loud is it with that header / catback?

accordman1

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. I really like your car alot. Definately makes me wanna get the Pro Kit for my car, lose the 4x4 look. It rides OK? What about the exhaust? How loud is it with that header / catback?

Thanks I do plan on getting a WW Lip kit down the road and also going lower with adjustable shocks. If you look under members rides I got my car updated in those pictures I did not have all the new stuff I got on. It rides pretty good but I am on stock shocks so its bumpy when I hit uneven roads. I have the skunk2 exhaust system and its one of the louder exhausts. It is pretty loud when I go on the highway and its annoying to the ears after a long drive. I have got pulled over for it along with other stuff.

Back