2013 nfl!

Discussion in 'Sports Lounge' started by Gmoney, Aug 14, 2013.

1. agginline86

agginline86 Well-Known Member

badger fan here

the refs should have called delay of game
    but oh well
    The ref made no attempt at getting ASU to stop covering the ball and then prevented wisconsin from getting the snap off
    should have been managing the clock better anyway
    especially considering the game was on the line

2. Griffin

Griffin Member

agginline-
    I agree with you with the refs. I don't think they had a clue either. That is such a tough spot for them because they don't want to blow the whistle to stop the clock, but ASU jumps on the ball (which was smart by them) because as far they were concerned it was a live ball. The one ref should have pulled the ASU players off right away and set the ball up. I was at the game and had no clue what had just happened. I had to call someone that was watching it on TV to give me an explanation what happened.....

I wish it didn't end that way because it was such a great game. But being an Arizona Cardinals, ASU and all other Arizona sports fan, an ending finally went our way. We always seem to find ways to lose games! Still bitter about the Cardinals loss to the Steelers in the Super Bowl! I would have rather the Cardinals be blown out, then to lose like they did. So Agg, I can feel your pain being a fan of the Badgers after this past Saturday! At least you guys are still in the top 25

3. agginline86

agginline86 Well-Known Member

yeah I'm not upset about it at all
    the refs blew the play dead and then for whatever reason ASU dove on the ball
    the entire time i was watching it in horror i knew we would f*ck it up somehow but i didn't think it would be due to the refs haha

4. DarkSideAccord

DarkSideAccord nadeshiko fobz ftw..

T-pain got traded :aznrun:

there goes my Bradshaw trade value :madrun: