nrgzctp

Reaction score
Re: typeR spoiler...

does this guy plan on doing groceries with his car that he needs a wing that big. since ur on that route u shud cop some altezza lights and sell me ur stock ones??? lol//jk im just teasen.. to each his own, that why god made colors right???

nrgzctp

Reaction score

ooo and some dude in my hood has this flush wing... he says it edm type R... im not gonna front it looks better tham the m3 lip but i cant find it n e where... does n e one kno wat im talkin about... if so pm with some info???:thinking:

swollen_cu

Reaction score

ooo and some dude in my hood has this flush wing... he says it edm type R... im not gonna front it looks better tham the m3 lip but i cant find it n e where... does n e one kno wat im talkin about... if so pm with some info???:thinking:

take a picture of it and post it.

Levi

Reaction score

The closest spoiler to that look is the mugen spoiler. It fits the sedan, I think somebody had sold theirs on here awhile back.

mr. smith

Reaction score

i have a spoiler similar to that on my coupe, but i think mine was off a civic so its a lil higher than stock but lower than that type-r looking one.i hated my stock one. maybe this will open another option for you. i tried to upload a pic but it just doesnt work. see my pics...

Last edited:
Back