SeanXtec

Reaction score
Re: crooked exhausts

Make sure you buy mapp gas and the special fitting for it, and not just a regular blowtorch. It will be more expensive by about 5 bucks, but it burns a lot hotter. You'll need two people, and good luck doing it without a lift.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

Or you could just take it to an exhaust shop and they'd probably charge you the same amount to straighten them out.

jaz

Reaction score

yeah i dont think the right one is longer it just looks weird because of the way i had it jacked up in the front cause i took this picture when i installed my headers and ish... but yeah ill guess ill get it quoted because i have no experience with a torch besides using it on rusted bolts.. thanks guys

changaroo

Reaction score

Heat up the pipe with a torch, stick a long metal bar down the exhaust pipe for leverage, and pull whichever way you need them to go. This is really only good for slight adjustments - pull too far and you may crush your piping. Don't forget the fire extinguisher, and try not to ignite your gas tank.

might just be me, but something tells me that jaz + torch + exhaust + gas tank dont mix very well.

take it to an exhaust shop.

those mufflers look like 5zigen rice balls.

iHazSnail

Reaction score

just leave em the way they are. This is how they do it in Japan!

00accord91

Reaction score

when all is sed and done i would like to kinda get a sound clip of how they sound tho lol ...:hide:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Why would u even think of trying to fix them yourself, take it to an exhaust shop.....

Back