2K Accord 5spd Compilation

Sonnick

Reaction score
hey guys im new here...but im with v6p.net, teck east and superhonda>> :mad: under the same username. me and my friend had some extra time and figured we'd have some fun. so we put this video together of my accord (mostly stock) he did the filming and editing, i did the driving. what do you guys think?

http://media.putfile.com/sonnickaccordcomp

Last edited:

theaccordian

Reaction score
nice.. man this vid makes me want a manual swap even worse. 1st gear on autos seems to last for like half an hour and those are some nice speed shifts by

the way and im feeling the whole techno music thing you got going on. What program you use to edit your video?

Last edited:

Sonnick

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
nice.. man this vid makes me want a manual swap even worse. 1st gear on autos seems to last for like half an hour and those are some nice speed shifts by

the way and im feeling the whole techno music thing you got going on. What program you use to edit your video?

thanks man. i love banging the gears (not great for tranny tho :rolleyes: ) the last one inside the car is a powershift (my leg moves so it looks like its not) but if you listen the rpm's go up a tiny bit
im not sure of the program my friend edited it ill ask him though
just in case...the song is "jfk- whiplash (bhb remix)

Part II next weekend.... :D hehe

Last edited:

acrod99

Reaction score
Nice video- great driving. i'm planning to do some tray slides once my car runs better, and i'll put it in here. i had 3 tray sliding vids, but they got deleted. oh well-that's when my car was n/a anyways-the turbo should make it better! haha

Sonnick

Reaction score
im from long island. my mom lives in roslyn and my dad in copiague. but im at college right now up in pk

Last edited:

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
im from long island. my mom lives in roslyn and my dad in copiague. but im at college right now up in pk

That's cool man. I live in the Bronx, went to school in New Rochelle and I currently work in Spring Valley.

Back