4 Channel Amp ; Original Xbox with games

Bax

Reaction score
original xbox - SOLD

I also have a Rampage AXT-240. ** $25 (plus shipping) **
It is a 240 watt 4 channel amp. This amp would usually just be used for door speakers.
It has a good amount of scratches on it, but I tested it right before I put this up and it works just fine.
2u8wcuv.jpg

nrke9.jpg

aa95le.jpg

24zhqti.jpg

Last edited:

metrick1235

Reaction score
Re: Original Xbox with games

FAI you can hack these really easy and turn them into full media centers. Including being able to hook up to media center, movies, downloads, copy games, play N64,sega,playstation emulators. And Controllers are fairley cheap on ebay, along with games.. GLWS

Bax

Reaction score

I had a few other xbox's that i messed around with, i know its pretty much just a little computer, and it has a lot of potential, i didn't know it had THAT much potential though. haha
i never took apart this one though, and you can tell b/c to take it apart you have to tear the stickers on the bottom of it.

Thanks for the comment :)

truWarier02

Reaction score

FAI you can hack these really easy and turn them into full media centers. Including being able to hook up to media center, movies, downloads, copy games, play N64,sega,playstation emulators. And Controllers are fairley cheap on ebay, along with games.. GLWS

I've had my XBOX just collecting dust as well haha. Can you teach me or link me to some tutorials on how to access those things you mentioned? :boink:

Bax

Reaction score

I've had my XBOX just collecting dust as well haha. Can you teach me or link me to some tutorials on how to access those things you mentioned? :boink:

I don't know much about what he was talking about, but i know Llamma's website has cases for xboxes for sale right now, and they also have tutorials on various led mods and such.

here's a link of the cases: http://www.llamma.com/xbox/

Bax

Reaction score

That seems like a lot of work.

Well, if anybody wants to do that, i got a fresh, untouched, xbox right here. :D haha

Back