$40 CF Hood and new 18s

6genaccord

Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah there were 2 stickers on the underside with the name brand or something but it looks like they were washed off. Is there some sort of watermark I should look for or is it common for no name carbon fiber parts to be made?

Also, on the corners there is a bit of wear. Not sure if any of you surf but I do alot of fiberglass for my boards. I think just for aesthetics I'm going to use Suncure and "re-form" a corner or 2. I'll post some pics after.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i'm asking if its a no-name ebay one because it looks decent and if it is, you gave me the approval to get a no-name ebay CF hood.

lyttleviet

Reaction score
You have fitment problems. I had the same EXACT problem before adjusting it quite a bit.

6genaccord

Reaction score
yeah i messed with it a bit today adjusting the pin height. it seems to be as tight as it will get. I'm pretty sure its for a 99-00 accord sedan because where the hood meets the grill posts is wider then my bumper. It's also the reason it won't close with the factory latch right now. Anyway, once my 98-00 bumper gets painted along with my fender... it should be ok...hopefully

Back